Vikram Solar’s new Somera Series 6 module with multi busbar cell design & M6 cell has advantages like an effective gain of 1% of cell active area
by using cylindrical tabbing wire, improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell, & better tolerance to microcrack.
The Somera Series 6 multi busbar module is available with mono PERC 144 half cut-cell & M6 cell.
^Commercial availability from Q3, FY ’20-’21.
- Effective gain of 1% of cell active area by using cylindrical tabbing wire
- Better Tolerance to Micro Crack as higher number of busbar makes the PV modules less prone to loss in efficiency due to micro-cracks
- Improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell
- Length × Width × Height: 2118 × 1050 × 40 mm (83.38 × 41.33 × 1.57 inches)
- Excellent anti-PID performance
- Bypass diodes and innovative series-parallel connections enable the module to perform better in partial shadow conditions
- Half-cut cell improves the output of the module without adding much to cost, resulting in superior price performance
- Range: 435-465 Wp with up to 20.91% efficiency